Tiger Classic Thermo Plastic Welding Helmet, Gray by Fibre-Metal by Honeywell
- Lightweight Noryl® construction.
- Protects throat from heat; face from smoke and fumes.
- Efficient airflow allows for better circulation.
- Can easily accommodate other protective equipment.
- All models include shade 10 filter lens.
Lightweight Noryl®-constructed helmet provides greater heat resistance and a higher melting point, making it ideal for demanding tasks such as overhead welding, torch cutting or brazing. Extended mask protects throat from heat; shields face from smoke and fumes. Efficient airflow allows for better circulation, less absorption into mask. Will accommodate other protective equipment such as respirators and safety eyewear. All models include shade 10 filter lens.
Includes one welding helmet.