Epson PowerLite X27 XGA 3LCD Projector, 2700 Lumens, 1024 x 768 Pixels, 1.2x Zoom
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite X27 has: Color Brightness — 2700 lumens; White Brightness — 2700 lumens.
- Impressive image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 4:3 format.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App (wireless module sold separately).
- HDMI® digital connectivity — HD-quality video and audio with just one cable.
The bright, affordable classroom projector with flexible BYOD connectivity. Using the free Epson iProjection™ App, the Powerlite X27 can project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones(wireless module sold separately). Its Moderation device management software enables the projector to share and compare students’ work from multiple devices. The Powerlite X27 has impressive image quality with 3x brighter colors and reliable performance.
Power cord, computer cable (VGA), projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, software CD, quick setup sheet, warranty card
|Global Product Type||Multimedia Projectors|
|Audio Output||Mini Stereo|
|Focal Length Range [Max]||20.28 mm|
|Focal Length Range||16.9 mm – 20.28 mm|
|Network Types||10/100Base-TX Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal: ± 30 degrees (Slider), Vertical: ± 30 degrees (Automatic)|
|Connector/Port/Interface||USB Type A, USB Type B, HDMI|
|Focal Ratio||1.51 to 1.99|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||Up to 10,000 Hours (ECO Mode), Up to 5,000 Hours (Normal Mode)|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance) - :||30" - 300"|
|Throw Ratio||1.48 to 1.77|
|Resolution (Native)||1024 x 768 Pixels|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited warranty: two years on projector, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90 days on lamp.|