Epson PowerLite S27 SVGA 3LCD Projector, 2700 Lumens
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite X27 has: Color Brightness — 2700 lumens; White Brightness — 2700 lumens.
- Great image quality — native SVGA (800 x 600) resolution.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App (wireless module sold separately).
- HDMI® digital connectivity — HD-quality video and audio with just one cable.
- Easily engage your students — includes a built-in 5 W speaker; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
The affordable classroom projector with flexible connectivity. Using the free Epson iProjection™ App, the PowerLite S27 can project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones (wireless module sold separately). The PowerLite S27 includes a built-in 5 W speaker to easily engage your students, even in Standby Mode.
Power cord, computer cable (VGA), projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, software CD, quick setup sheet, warranty card
|Global Product Type||Multimedia Projectors|
|Audio Output||Mini Stereo|
|Focal Length Range [Max]||20.28 mm|
|Focal Length Range||16.7 mm – 20.28 mm|
|Network Types||10/100Base-TX Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal: ± 30 degrees (Slider), Vertical: ± 30 degrees (Automatic)|
|Connector/Port/Interface||USB Type A, USB Type B, HDMI|
|Focal Ratio||1.51 to 1.99|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||Up to 10,000 hours (ECO Mode), Up to 5000 hours (Normal Mode)|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance) - :||30" - 350"|
|Throw Ratio||1.45 to 1.96|
|Resolution (Native)||800 x 600 Pixels|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Serviceprogram, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90-day lamp limited warranty.|