Epson PowerLite 98H XGA 3LCD Projector, 3000 Lumens, 1024 x 768 Pixels, 1.2x Zoom
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 98H has: Color Brightness — 3000 lumens; White Brightness — 3000 lumens.
- Incredible image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 4:3 format.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App (wireless module sold separately).
- 2x HDMI® digital connectivity — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port.
- Powerful sound to engage every student — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
The bright classroom projector with advanced connectivity and premium audio supporting multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port. The PowerLite 98H makes collaboration for BYOD classrooms convenient with the ability to wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices simultaneously with Moderator device management software. Using the free Epson iProjection™ App, it can project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones (wireless module sold separately). The PowerLite 98H includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input to engage every student, even in Standby Mode.
Power cord, computer cable (VGA), projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, software CD, quick setup sheet, warranty card, password protect sticker
|Audio Output||Mini Stereo|
|Connector/Port/Interface||USB Type A, USB Type B, HDMI|
|Focal Length Range||16.9 mm – 20.28 mm|
|Focal Ratio||1.51 to 1.99|
|Global Product Type||Multimedia Projectors|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal: ± 30 degrees (Slider), Vertical: ± 30 degrees (Automatic)|
|Lamp Life||Up to 10,000 Hours (ECO Mode), Up to 5,000 Hours (Normal Mode)|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Network Types||10/100Base-TX Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Resolution (Native)||1024 x 768 Pixels|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance) - :||30" - 300"|
|Throw Ratio||1.48 to 1.77|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Focal Length Range [Max]||20.28 mm|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited warranty: two years on projector, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90 days on lamp.|