Notary Public Record, Burgundy Cover, 60 Pages, 8 1/2 x 10 1/2 by Dome
- Simple yet complete recording of notarial acts.
- Complies with state laws.
- Record of date and type of document, name and signature, thumbprints, witness, address, fee charge.
- Numbered pages with space for 522 entries.
- Sewn binding for extra durability.
- Includes sample page and instructions.
A simple yet comprehensive way to keep a detailed recording of notarial acts—complies with state laws. 60 numbered pages, space for 522 entries and thumbprints. Form contains record of: date and type of document, name and signature, witness, address, fee charge. Includes sample page and instructions. Sewn binding for extra durability. Undated.
Includes one notary public record book.
|Global Product Type||Ledgers/Journals-Notary Public Journal|
|Ledgers/Journals Type||Notary Public|
|Lines Per Page||18|
|Number of Columns||10|
|Pages Per Book||32|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Sheet Size (W x H)||10 1/2 x 8 1/4|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|