Disinfecting Wipes, 7 x 8, Fresh Lavender, 75/Canister, 6 Canisters/Carton by Clorox
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including Human Coronavirus and Influenza A2 Virus.
- Kills cold and flu viruses, E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph and Strep.
- Premoistened, thick, textured wipes with clear-drying formula work on a variety of surfaces.
- Use where germs build up all day, on phones, keyboards, mice, desks, countertops, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces and more.
- Ideal for day care centers, offices, schools, restaurants and other commercial facilities.
- Convenient dispenser is well-placed in the kitchen, bathroom, reception areas or on office desks.
- Dissolves grease and removes tough soap scum.
Kills 99.9% of illness-causing germs, including viruses that cause colds and flu. Premoistened thick, textured wipes are ready-to-use and effective in removing germs from frequently used office equipment, such as desktops, phones, keyboards, doorknobs and mice. The cleaning wipes are easy to use, they won't damage equipment and they work on a variety of surfaces, including countertops, wood, mirrors and glass, tile, appliances and faucets. Ideal for day care centers, offices, schools, restaurants and other commercial facilities.
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Cleaner/Detergent Wet Wipe|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Disinfecting Wipes|
|Application||Bathrooms, Gyms, Hospitals, Kitchens, Offices, Schools, Day Care Centers|
|Applicable Material||Acrylic, Ceramic, Chrome, Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Tile, Vinyl, Wood|
|Chemical Compound||Hexoxyethanol, Alkyl C12-18 Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl C12-14 Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride, C12-14 Alcohols Ethoxylated Proproxylate, Isopropanol, Citric Acid|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria, Dust, Fungus, Germs, Grease, Grime, Mildew, Mold, Soil, Viruses|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||75|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||Not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood, unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces.|