Concentrated Germicidal Bleach, Regular, 64oz Bottle by Clorox
- Higher concentration cuts dosage requirements in half, providing a better value.
- Suitable for food-contact surfaces.
- 39 kill claims including MRSA, Norovirus, leading viruses that cause the common cold and flu.
- Kills C. difficile spores in 5 minutes contact time on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed.
- Kills Hepatitis B and C viruses in 5 minutes contact time.
- Kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria.
- Ergonomically-enhanced package makes it is easier to pour, handle and carry.
- Ideal for use in healthcare facilities, doctor’s offices, educational institutions and other commercial businesses.
Clorox® Germicidal Bleach, with a concentration level of 8.25%, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of surfaces. It is EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms, including multiple strains of MRSA, Norovirus and 3 strains of influenza. Clorox® Germicidal Bleach kills Clostridium difficile spores in 5 minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Suitable for food-contact surfaces, Clorox® Germicidal Bleach kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria. With the higher concentration level, dosage requirements for general disinfection are cut in half, providing better value and a smaller, easier to handle bottle. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, germicidal bleach is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments, offices, schools and other commercial facilities.
Includes one bottle of bleach
|Applicable Material||Ceramics, Cement/Concrete, Enamel, Fabric, Glass, Laminate, Metal, Plastic|
|Capacity (Volume)||64 oz|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria, Fungus, Germs, Grease, Mildew, Organic Matter, Soil, Stains|
|Disclaimer Statement||DO NOT use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces.|
|Global Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Bleach|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|