P300 Pico Projector, 400 Lumens, 1280 x 800 Pixels by AAXA
- Next-generation 400 lumen optical engine.
- Vibrant Color Technology w/15,000 hour LEDs.
- HDMI, VGA, MicroSD, USB and AV inputs.
- ARM Processor for video and images.
- Up to 120" image (in low-light conditions).
- Achieves full brightness within seconds.
Extremely bright battery-powered HD pocket projector capable of delivering 400 peak lumens at high-definition (HD) resolution. Powered by Texas Instruments’ DLP Technology, it delivers dazzling color quality with an operating life of more than 15,000 hours and is capable of generating a viewing experience of up to 120”. Less than 6” long, 6” wide, and only 1.6” tall, it is both compact and energy efficient - consuming less than 25W. Additional features include VGA input support, 1280x800 HDMI support, Micro SD Card slot, USB port, composite video input, and 3.5mm headphone jack. Sixty-minute internal Li-ion battery sold separately.
Tripod, composite A/V cable, wall charger, remote control and VGA cable
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|