Burnish Floor Pad 3100, 20" Diameter, Aqua, 5/Carton by 3M
- Gentle action is ideal for frequent burnishing on soft finishes.
- Pad produces a high gloss with minimal floor burning and low finish removal.
- Washable, reusable pad has exceptional durability and long life.
- Can be used with electric, battery, or propane ultra-high-speed (1500 rpm and above) floor machines.
- Fibers throughout pad are uniformly coated with high-performance resin.
The 3M™ Aqua Burnish Pad 3100 produces a high gloss on softer finishes while minimizing high-point burning and finish removal. This fine burnish pad is designed for use with ultra-high-speed (1500-3000 rpm) electric, battery, and propane burnishers. Conformable polyester fibers maximize pad-to-floor contact. Uniform distribution of resin throughout the floor pad translates into impressive performance over a long pad life. The open-web construction resists clogging and enables easy washing and reuse.
|Global Product Type||Floor Pads-Burnish/Buff|
|For Use With||Ultra-High-Speed Burnishers (1500 rpm+)|
|Applicable Material||Finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete|
|Material||Non-Woven Nylon/Polyester Fiber|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|